A new level of flexibility and simplicity
Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICPMS) is a very versatile analytical instrument capable of trace and ultra-trace analysis and isotope ratio analysis in aqueous samples. It consists of an inductively coupled plasma ion source, quadrupole mass analyzer, rotary & turbomolecular pump for clean vacuum, easy sample introduction, PC based interface & control & Channel electron multiplier detector. Its sensitivity is 20x106 counts per second per 1 ppm of Indium and detection limits are ppt to ppb for most of the elements.
- High performance Pulse free pump with low dead volume diaphragm type pulse damper
- MS Windows® based Elichrom® software provides complete system control, Data Analysis and multiple reporting options
- Self flushing, Pulse Damper with Pressure Monitoring
- Connecting tubes available in Stainless steel or Bio compatible PEEK materials
- Easy exchange of the Flow cells, Injection loops allows using the system for all applications between Micro upto preparative HPLC
- Self diagnostics functions for start up hardware checks
- Easy operatable Manual Injection Valve.
- Tools to facilitate 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance.
|Source||Inductively coupled plasma|
|RF Power||Upto 2kW @ 27.12MHz|
|Sample introduction system||Aqueous samples through nebulizer & spray chamber|
|Ion Optics||Double deflection type with Einzel lens|
CLICK TO SEE MORE
|Quadrupole Mass Analyzer|
|Pre-filter/post filter||30 mm|
|RF frequency||1.2 MHz|
|Resolution||1 amu (adjustable)|
|Mass range||1-300 amu|
|Sensitivity||10 x 106 counts /sec for 1 parts per million of Indium|
|Vacuum system||Two turbo molecular pumps|
|Roughing pump||Two rotary pumps|