A new level of flexibility and simplicity
Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICPMS) is a very versatile analytical instrument capable of trace and ultra-trace analysis and isotope ratio analysis in aqueous samples. It consists of an inductively coupled plasma ion source, quadrupole mass analyzer, rotary & turbomolecular pump for clean vacuum, easy sample introduction, PC based interface & control & Channel electron multiplier detector. Its sensitivity is 20x106 counts per second per 1 ppm of Indium and detection limits are ppt to ppb for most of the elements.
- High performance Pulse free pump with low dead volume diaphragm type pulse damper
- MS Windows® based Elichrom® software provides complete system control, Data Analysis and multiple reporting options
- Self flushing, Pulse Damper with Pressure Monitoring
- Connecting tubes available in Stainless steel or Bio compatible PEEK materials
- Easy exchange of the Flow cells, Injection loops allows using the system for all applications between Micro upto preparative HPLC
- Self diagnostics functions for start up hardware checks
- Easy operatable Manual Injection Valve.
- Tools to facilitate 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance.
|Inductively coupled plasma
|Upto 2kW @ 27.12MHz
|Sample introduction system
|Aqueous samples through nebulizer & spray chamber
|Double deflection type with Einzel lens
CLICK TO SEE MORE
|Quadrupole Mass Analyzer
|1 amu (adjustable)
|10 x 106 counts /sec for 1 parts per million of Indium
|Two turbo molecular pumps
|Two rotary pumps